The following information is for April 2021 Term Jurors:
Please watch this orientation video ahead of your arrival. It contains general information about serving as a juror, and will help us keep things running smoothly and efficiently.
- Panel A needs to report on May 14, 2021 at 8:30 a.m. The trial scheduled for May 10 has been cancelled.
- Panel B needs to report on May 17, 2021 at 8:30 a.m. The trial scheduled for May 10 has been cancelled.
- Panel C needs to report on May 17, 2021 at 8:30 a.m. The trial scheduled for May 3 has been cancelled.
- Panel D needs to report on May 17, 2021 at 11:00 a.m. The trial scheduled for May 5 has been cancelled.
Information regarding our COVID-19 protocols can be found in our Juror Safety Plan.
Call the Jury Information Line (540-382-1439) for an audio recording of the current term jury schedule at any time.
Last updated: Thursday, April 29, 2:30 p.m.
1) How often should I check the Jury Information Line and/or website?
Check the Jury Information Line and/or website frequently (for example: once/twice a week) but definitely the NIGHT BEFORE and the MORNING OF the date your panel is to report to be sure you are still needed to report that day. Juries can cancel at anytime during the term. Please keep yourself aware of any changes in reporting dates. You are ONLY needed to report on the date that your panel is given.
2) What if I need to be excused on a date that I did not list on my Juror Registration Sheet/What if I need more room to elaborate on my request?
If you need to be excused for a date(s) that you did not list on
your Juror Registration Sheet, or if you need to elaborate on your request, please write a letter addressed to the Honorable Judge with your request and e-mail it to:
You may also send it to:
55 East Main Street, Suite 1, Christiansburg, Virginia 24073
Attn: Juror Administrator
or drop it off in person at the Montgomery County Circuit Court Clerk's Office on the first floor
of the new Courthouse.
3) Where should I park when I report for Jury Duty?
Public parking is in the Pepper Street lot behind the courthouse which is adjacent to the Courthouse.
If you have any other questions or concerns, please contact our office at (540) 382-5760.